Tuesday, July 22, 2008



I've been too lazy to post anything about hang gliding or my last couple of days in Brazil, but I was able to see my family today that I haven't seen in 10 years. That is something worth posting about.


I was so happy to get to see them and they were so happy to see me it was like we hadn't been separated for so long. Despite both the length time since I last saw them and the Portuguese/English language barrier, I loved being with them. To be able to sit with them and try to blunder through a conversation has been the happiest experience of my entire trip.


Luisinho, my godson Ericris, and my Grandpa were especially great to see. Luisinho and Grandpa have the biggest hearts of almost anyone I know and Ericris holds a special place in my heart because he is my godson. I wish that I could see him more and be available to support him.


In all, this was a great way to cap off an amazing trip to Brazil. I might end up posting the pictures of my hang gliding adventure later on.

No comments: