Wednesday, July 16, 2008


It's been a couple of lazy days. I windsurfed yesterday and today but unfortunately don't have any pictures of myself doing it, even though I may be on a sports channel here doing it. Cabelo was being interviewed by a sports news crew and Thomas and myself were in the background windsurfing while he was getting interviewed and they also took some shots of us.


Meeting Thomas was a cool experience because he's been working with the band O Rappa here for almost 11 years and O Rappa is a pretty huge band in Brazil. He gave me a ride back to Barra Leme and I got to listen to them in the car, pretty sweet sounding. I'm going to try to pick up one of their CDs before I leave. His parents are both from Britain but he grew up in Brazil so he speaks fluent Portuguese and English with a British accent.
Anyway, I hang glide tomorrow afternoon which I am definitely going to get pictures of in case it's the last thing I ever do.

No comments: