Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have been too busy enjoying Brazil to post in a couple of days. Two nights ago was a very relaxing day consisting of some beach time and then at night watching Joana play beach soccer. I think girls soccer (sports in general as well) might be more developed in the USA but I can't say for sure as I've only had a few encounters with girls' sports here.


Afterward I went with Joana and a few of her friends to a bakery (I guess that would be the best name for it) in Barra da Tijuca where we sat around outside drinking a couple of beers and socializing. Bernardo and Magao showed up later in the night. Magao is going to New York in August and he is going to try to visit Miami for a day. For reference, Magao is the one who always has his eyes shut in any picture.

No comments: